الأربعاء، 29 يونيو 2011

Can`t find the peace..




I still confused from all this events
From all this situation..
I just need a little place to feel the peace
A place to feel  relief ..
I looked around ..
But there is no place like your warm chest
No place like it ..
Whatever I search I will never find safe  
Even with you..
Cause I will never get free from my thoughts
From my ideas..
From my thinking of the future
That what is making stressed me out all the time
I can`t resist not thinking..of you
I wonder all the time ..
Do u face these kind of problem?
Do you sleep good at night ?
Do you enjoy your life..without me?
Do you deserve to think about you ?
All the time ..afraid from the answer ..
What if it was … no..
What if..?
Do I need to stay alive?
Do I ..?
But at the end ..
It`s my life and I sould live
For no one..just for me
So I will live whatever …
If You in it or not …!

@Promise



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق